Joining one of our ‘Guided Coach Tours’ is a very comfortable way to get familiar with the most beautiful landscapes and villages, the most interesting sights, the traditions and the lifestyle in Germany.
Our friendly, experienced and bilingual tour guides (English/ Spanish) will do everything possible to make your holidays most interesting, smooth and pleasant. As your satisfaction and convenience are very important to us, we use a modern fleet of coaches – all of them equipped with air conditioning, on-board washroom and refrigerator for cold drinks. Exception: For smaller groups we use our 6 – 16 seater minibuses.
Come and experience an unforgettable holiday with Touring Tours & Travel!
Our experienced staff – from coach drivers and tour guides to the personnel behind the scene – has committed itself to provide the best services and making the holidays of our guests most interesting, smooth and pleasant. Our coach drivers have many years of experience, unblemished safety records and regular training. All our Guided Coach Tours are accompanied by friendly, experienced and bilingual tour guides (English/ Spanish).
The hotels we choose for overnight stays are specially selected, charming and comfortable houses which belong to the best of their categories (mostly first class or excellently-appointed tourist superior class hotels). Air conditioning in German hotels is widespread but still not standard and therefore cannot be guaranteed. All rooms have private bath or shower/ WC. Most of the hotels offer a full breakfast buffet in the morning. Baggage handling (one piece per person) is provided.
All accommodations include breakfast. Further information about the meals included in the tour price you will find next to the tour description (please see ‘Services Included’). In addition to that, the daily itinerary contains the following information:
(B) = Breakfast (L) = Lunch (D) = Dinner
Entrance fees are included to a large degree. Details on all included services can be found in the tour description. We also offer optional excursions, knowing that various tour guests have different interests on particular days. ‘Optionals’ can only be booked during the tour. Nevertheless, they are already listed for your information.
No ‘hidden expenses’ with Touring Tours & Travel!
Every time you find this button, something new has been added to a tour. According to the wishes of our clients they express on the feedback questionnaires at the end of each tour, e.g., we have included a welcome and/ or a farewell dinner!
ROMANTIC GERMANY – LUTHER, BERLIN AND FAIRY TALES – CHRISTMAS DELIGHT – HIGHLIGHTS OF GERMANY:
- Tryp Frankfurt, Katharinenkreisel (Opelrondell) – Lobby 08:00 am
- InterContinental Frankfurt, W.-Leuschner-Str. 43 – Lobby 08:15 am
- Le Méridien Parkhotel Frankfurt, Wiesenhuettenplatz 28-38 – Lobby 08:30 am
- InterCityHotel Frankfurt, Poststrasse 8 – Lobby 08:45 am
- Frankfurt Airport, Terminal 1, Arrival Level Hall B – Meeting Point 09:30 am
FESTIVE CHRISTMAS MARKETS:
- Tryp Frankfurt, Katharinenkreisel (Opelrondell) – Lobby 09:00 am
- InterContinental Frankfurt, W.-Leuschner-Str. 43 – Lobby 09:15 am
- Le Méridien Parkhotel Frankfurt, Wiesenhuettenplatz 28-38 – Lobby 09:30 am
- InterCityHotel Frankfurt, Poststrasse 8 – Lobby 09:45 am
- Frankfurt Airport, Terminal 1, Arrival Level Hall B – Meeting Point 10:30 am